How to Buy a Home
This workshop is designed for the First Time Home Buyer, however if it’s been a while since you last bought a home you will still find the information very useful!
We will cover;
- Down payments and mortgages - including the new rules, and how to qualify for one.
- Credit scores and how to keep or get yours to where it should be, especially for optimum mortgage rates.
- We’ll explain the incentives that are available to home buyers and who qualifies for them.
- We’ll talk about local market conditions and how they could affect your purchase.
- The differences between Condominium and Freehold properties, and how to determine what is best suited to you.
- Real estate has evolved over the years and there is now a major focus on representation, we’ll explain how that affects you the Buyer and help you.
- decide the best approach to getting started on your home search.
Refreshments will be served.
Registration is free; however, seating is limited so please register today.