This workshop is designed for the First Time Home Buyer
We will cover;
- Down payments and mortgages.
- Credit scores and how they are determined.
- Incentives that are available to first time home buyers.
- Local market conditions and how they could affect your purchase.
- Multiple offer situations.
- The differences between Condominium and Freehold properties.
- Representation and how that affects you the Buyer.
- The best approach to getting started on your home search.
Refreshments will be served.
Registration is free; however, seating is limited so please register today.